The #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet includes instructions and inspiration for joining me each week for my #wordoftheweek project. It also includes a printable sheet for you to keep track of your word each week for a year. If you are a writer, you might be interested in the #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet for Writers. This has a special section for how to use the #wordoftheweek prompt to help you in your writing life.DOWNLOAD NOW
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019