The #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet includes instructions and inspiration for joining me each week for my #wordoftheweek project. It also includes a printable sheet for you to keep track of your word each week for a year. If you are a writer, you might be interested in the #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet for Writers. This has a special section for how to use the #wordoftheweek prompt to help you in your writing life.DOWNLOAD NOW
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019