That’s our task over the these next few weeks. To avoid being laid low in the wilderness. To take heed. To receive the story of the Israelites as a cautionary tale of how not to follow after God.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Mutual Affirmation: Try A... Published on the Northview Church blog. posted on October 12, 2017
- Giving up the Charade Published at Fathom Magazine. posted on February 11, 2021
- The Weight of Gratitude Why do we need to be thankful in those most difficult o... posted on November 1, 2017
- The Brokenness of Gratitu... We give thanks in our brokenness to restore a vision fo... posted on November 8, 2017
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017