It was great to be with you for a recent Tuesday Teacher interview to talk about all the ways we can build a successful writing life.
- Are you a writer who’s following God’s call to weave words and shape sentences?
- Do you have a message you care about and a passion for working hard at your craft?
- Are you following all the industry advice for building a platform with the hope of reaching more people?
- Has success in the writing life become an elusive goal everyone else seems to achieve, but never you?
If your writing life hasn’t turned out the way you expected, I have a resource to help you navigate the way forward. It’s called “You Can Be a Successful Writer: How to Find the Writing Path God Has for You.” Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site, to get your copy.
In the guide, I’ll walk you through the important steps of …
- Deconstructing the writing models you’re patterning your writing life after,
- Determining your unique purpose, or your “why,” for writing,
- Developing specific and measurable goals to help you live out your purpose as a writer, and
- Depending on God for his plan as you experience both success and failure in the writing life.
Even if you have achieved success in the writing life, I think you’ll find this guide to be a helpful resource for determining your writing priorities and deciding how to move forward in your writing life.