At the very least, we owe it to ourselves, and the truth, to follow the story, the claim, back to its author. To ask what’s in it for them. To follow the money. To verify it against another source. To understand the context. To explore possible alternatives.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- My Word of the Week: Coun... It’s always about this time every year that I grow whol... posted on October 11, 2016
- Go Ahead, Rest on Your La... Let the accomplishment you’ve already achieved fuel you... posted on November 1, 2017