Once a month, I like to point to all the good stuff I’ve been reading, watching and listening to, especially as it relates to what’s going on in the world and in my own life. If you are a regular reader, you may have noticed I’ve been thinking, writing, and posting about the theme of change recently. Maybe you’ve seen an essay on my blog or post on Instragram. We’re finishing up that theme with a round up of resources from around the internet, off my shelves, and even on my own blog.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- My Word of the Week: Coun... It’s always about this time every year that I grow whol... posted on October 11, 2016
- I Spent the Evening Outsi... Yesterday, I spent the evening outside. I haven't be... posted on October 19, 2010
- My Word of the Week: Shad... Lately, I’ve been living in the shadows. My 3-week resp... posted on May 24, 2016