On Saturday, I donned exercise pants and t-shirt, laced up my running shoes, and hit the pavement for a 45-minute walk-run in the unseasonable warmth of February. I ran to the bank first, doing my kill-two-birds-with-one-stone plan of taking care of errands while I work out. It’s …
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Impatience in Waiting Waiting is a tempest. If you are prone to fear, you sho... posted on December 13, 2017
- How to Write the Best Chr... If you’re like me, you love getting Christmas letters s... posted on December 3, 2016