Over the weekend, I received a couple of cryptic text messages from a friend who was traveling. The first note apologized for sending something twice, but I hadn’t received any other messages. Later, she typed: “Take a close look.” But there was nothing to look at. “Did you send a photo?” I asked.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet The #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet includes instructions and... posted on September 27, 2016