In Our Only World, Wendell Berry talks about making things in his essay, “Local Economies to Save the Land and the People.” As usual, Wendell is talking about much more than just the stuff we create, but this one point stood out to me as I thought about how little I actually make each day.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019