In Our Only World, Wendell Berry talks about making things in his essay, “Local Economies to Save the Land and the People.” As usual, Wendell is talking about much more than just the stuff we create, but this one point stood out to me as I thought about how little I actually make each day.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017
- How to Write the Best Chr... If you’re like me, you love getting Christmas letters s... posted on December 3, 2016
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016