For the past several months, I’ve been growing herbs on the windowsill in my kitchen. I have a spindly basil plant that was full of leaves until last weekend when I made a tomato, cucumber, and basil salad and stripped him halfway bare. Not to worry: he’s happily sprouting dozens of new little buds that will soon season a summer full of salads in the Craig house.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Go Ahead, Rest on Your La... Let the accomplishment you’ve already achieved fuel you... posted on November 1, 2017