For the past several months, I’ve been growing herbs on the windowsill in my kitchen. I have a spindly basil plant that was full of leaves until last weekend when I made a tomato, cucumber, and basil salad and stripped him halfway bare. Not to worry: he’s happily sprouting dozens of new little buds that will soon season a summer full of salads in the Craig house.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Mutual Affirmation: Try A... Published on the Northview Church blog. posted on October 12, 2017
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017