For the past several months, I’ve been growing herbs on the windowsill in my kitchen. I have a spindly basil plant that was full of leaves until last weekend when I made a tomato, cucumber, and basil salad and stripped him halfway bare. Not to worry: he’s happily sprouting dozens of new little buds that will soon season a summer full of salads in the Craig house.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- Book Club: The Jungle Eff... Published at Tweetspeak Poetry. posted on January 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Incarnation... There is a way back to joy, and the directions are simp... posted on September 22, 2020
- A Swedish Jul (Christmas)... Published at Edible Indy. posted on November 19, 2019
- Poetry and Prose on the P... Each time I visited Prophetstown after that, I noticed... posted on September 12, 2019
- Desert Wonderings: How Is... What God established in the fertile garden of Eden and... posted on April 10, 2019