I sat on the boat with flippers attached to my feet and a mask and snorkel attached to my head. The safety vest hugged me snuggly as the guide explained how we step into the water, then hover just below the surface to keep the two ends of the 10-inch snorkel both in our mouth and just above the water for breathing.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- The Wonder of Gratitude:... What if I could learn how to feel and express gratitude... posted on November 10, 2020
- Greater than the Pharisee... Published at In Touch Ministries. posted on August 28, 2020
- Gratitude as Praise Gratitude can usher us into praise and worship as we ta... posted on November 19, 2020
- The Neighbor Loaves Proje... Published at Edible Indy. posted on October 13, 2020
- Night Watches Published at The High Calling posted on March 21, 2013