I sat on the boat with flippers attached to my feet and a mask and snorkel attached to my head. The safety vest hugged me snuggly as the guide explained how we step into the water, then hover just below the surface to keep the two ends of the 10-inch snorkel both in our mouth and just above the water for breathing.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- Go Ahead, Rest on Your La... Let the accomplishment you’ve already achieved fuel you... posted on November 1, 2017
- My Word of the Week: Coun... It’s always about this time every year that I grow whol... posted on October 11, 2016
- No More Wicked Stepmother Published at Today's Christian Woman posted on December 10, 2014