Each time I visited Prophetstown after that, I noticed the constant change of the landscape. I watched as snow melted, water thawed, and green began to appear on the tips of every branch. But I paid just as much attention to the sky, cloudless and bright some days, dark and moody on others.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- Book Club: The Jungle Eff... Published at Tweetspeak Poetry. posted on January 8, 2020
- Read, Watch, Listen: July... The good stuff I’ve been reading, watching and listenin... posted on July 29, 2020
- Read, Watch, Listen: June... Once a month, I like to point to all the good stuff I’v... posted on June 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Presence: N... When we make ourselves vulnerable to the presence of an... posted on July 8, 2020
- A Swedish Jul (Christmas)... Published at Edible Indy. posted on November 19, 2019