For the past few weeks several months most of my life, I’ve been a fashion nightmare. I know what looks good on others. I see an outfit on a mannequin or in a catalog, and I think, “Great style!” Occasionally, I’ll go shopping and see a sweater …
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011