In a recent essay for The New Yorker, Carrie Battan writes about Julie Cameron’s The Artist’s Way and whether or not it’s still relevant in an age when corporate America has co-opted the word “creative” and turned it into a commodity.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016