Sometimes, the work required in our lives after a sudden change is simply to clean up and take inventory. To begin the treatment, to bury the dead, to board up the windows, to bandage the wounds. The work that comes next is usually the harder work: to allow the change to transform us in love.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Mutual Affirmation: Try A... Published on the Northview Church blog. posted on October 12, 2017
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017
- How to Write the Best Chr... If you’re like me, you love getting Christmas letters s... posted on December 3, 2016