In a recent essay for The New Yorker, Carrie Battan writes about Julie Cameron’s The Artist’s Way and whether or not it’s still relevant in an age when corporate America has co-opted the word “creative” and turned it into a commodity.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- My Word of the Week: Coun... It’s always about this time every year that I grow whol... posted on October 11, 2016
- No More Wicked Stepmother Published at Today's Christian Woman posted on December 10, 2014
- The Weight of Gratitude Why do we need to be thankful in those most difficult o... posted on November 1, 2017