On Saturday, I finally took the growing collection of bags and boxes to Goodwill, reorganized the things we planned to keep, and cleared a space where I could set up a card table and chair as a work station for myself. Then, I pulled out my mom’s old sewing machine — the one she gave me last fall and had been ignoring since — and set to work learning to sew.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Go Ahead, Rest on Your La... Let the accomplishment you’ve already achieved fuel you... posted on November 1, 2017