Recently, I’ve listened to a couple of interviews with Ryan and Amy Green, creators of the video game “That Dragon Cancer.” Their son Joel was diagnosed with terminal cancer when he was 1. The Greens began working on the game while he was still alive, hoping he might make it, and then adapted it after he didn’t.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Join Me over on Substack? Beginning this week, The Wonder Report is now part... posted on February 5, 2021
- The Wonder of Change: Ins... The last place many of us look for change is the kind t... posted on June 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Truth: Cari... Despite all the ways we might continue to disagree, we... posted on January 15, 2021
- Kindness of Truth-telling “The Lord Almighty grant us a peaceful night and a per... posted on February 1, 2021
- The Wonder of Wonder: Liv... I prayed and prayed for God to do something miraculous... posted on April 30, 2020