Over the weekend, I received a couple of cryptic text messages from a friend who was traveling. The first note apologized for sending something twice, but I hadn’t received any other messages. Later, she typed: “Take a close look.” But there was nothing to look at. “Did you send a photo?” I asked.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016