It’s always about this time every year that I grow wholly grateful for life in ways I wish would stick with me through the year. October is my birth month—a birth so many moons ago I begin to lose track. But October also is my death month. At least that’s the story I thought I was living nine years ago.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Join Me over on Substack? Beginning this week, The Wonder Report is now part... posted on February 5, 2021
- Kindness of Truth-telling “The Lord Almighty grant us a peaceful night and a per... posted on February 1, 2021
- The Wonder of Wonder: Liv... I prayed and prayed for God to do something miraculous... posted on April 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Change: Ins... The last place many of us look for change is the kind t... posted on June 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Truth: Cari... Despite all the ways we might continue to disagree, we... posted on January 15, 2021