It’s always about this time every year that I grow wholly grateful for life in ways I wish would stick with me through the year. October is my birth month—a birth so many moons ago I begin to lose track. But October also is my death month. At least that’s the story I thought I was living nine years ago.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- Book Club: The Jungle Eff... Published at Tweetspeak Poetry. posted on January 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Hope: The B... Hope is born in the shade, when the absence of light mi... posted on August 12, 2020
- Read, Watch, Listen: June... Once a month, I like to point to all the good stuff I’v... posted on June 30, 2020
- Moderating the Extremes:... Published at The Perennial Gen. posted on August 4, 2020
- The Wonder of Presence: N... When we make ourselves vulnerable to the presence of an... posted on July 8, 2020