Sometimes, when Monday rolls around and I need to choose a word of the week that encapsulates what’s happening around me, the things going on in my life are too sensitive and raw or so personal and intimate, I can’t write about them. I can’t even talk about them, and often, I don’t even want to admit them to myself.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Join Me over on Substack? Beginning this week, The Wonder Report is now part... posted on February 5, 2021
- The Wonder of Wonder: Liv... I prayed and prayed for God to do something miraculous... posted on April 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Change: Ins... The last place many of us look for change is the kind t... posted on June 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Truth: Cari... Despite all the ways we might continue to disagree, we... posted on January 15, 2021
- Giving up the Charade Published at Fathom Magazine. posted on February 11, 2021