Each time I visited Prophetstown after that, I noticed the constant change of the landscape. I watched as snow melted, water thawed, and green began to appear on the tips of every branch. But I paid just as much attention to the sky, cloudless and bright some days, dark and moody on others.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Go Ahead, Rest on Your La... Let the accomplishment you’ve already achieved fuel you... posted on November 1, 2017