In a recent essay for The New Yorker, Carrie Battan writes about Julie Cameron’s The Artist’s Way and whether or not it’s still relevant in an age when corporate America has co-opted the word “creative” and turned it into a commodity.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Mutual Affirmation: Try A... Published on the Northview Church blog. posted on October 12, 2017
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017