It’s always about this time every year that I grow wholly grateful for life in ways I wish would stick with me through the year. October is my birth month—a birth so many moons ago I begin to lose track. But October also is my death month. At least that’s the story I thought I was living nine years ago.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019