It’s always about this time every year that I grow wholly grateful for life in ways I wish would stick with me through the year. October is my birth month—a birth so many moons ago I begin to lose track. But October also is my death month. At least that’s the story I thought I was living nine years ago.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- The Wonder of Incarnation... There is a way back to joy, and the directions are simp... posted on September 22, 2020
- Read, Watch, Listen: Sept... The good stuff I’ve been reading, watching and listenin... posted on September 30, 2020
- The Wonder of Love: Why C... Love is the greatest because it’s not just the plan to... posted on October 15, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The Wonder of Joy: Nature... We hold our joy in the same hands that we carry burdens... posted on September 16, 2020