This week could have used a few more periods and a few less commas. I get frustrated with the way some things around me and some things within me keep going on and on and on. I long for endings and new beginnings. I would have even liked a few hard returns, a few new paragraphs, and …
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- Book Club: The Jungle Eff... Published at Tweetspeak Poetry. posted on January 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Hope: The B... Hope is born in the shade, when the absence of light mi... posted on August 12, 2020
- Read, Watch, Listen: July... The good stuff I’ve been reading, watching and listenin... posted on July 29, 2020
- Read, Watch, Listen: June... Once a month, I like to point to all the good stuff I’v... posted on June 30, 2020
- Moderating the Extremes:... Published at The Perennial Gen. posted on August 4, 2020