Lately, life seems to involve a lot of boxes. Online shopping purchases are delivered in boxes. Trips to Costco involve goods packed in boxes. Gifts wrapped in holiday paper require just the right box. And a few times, I’ve actually walked into the post office carrying individual items to be shipped off to family members …
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- Book Club: The Jungle Eff... Published at Tweetspeak Poetry. posted on January 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Incarnation... There is a way back to joy, and the directions are simp... posted on September 22, 2020
- Poetry and Prose on the P... Each time I visited Prophetstown after that, I noticed... posted on September 12, 2019
- From Mourning to Laughter Published at InTouch Magazine. posted on February 27, 2020
- Desert Wonderings: How Is... What God established in the fertile garden of Eden and... posted on April 10, 2019