When we experience the alignment of things going our way, or when we feel the Spirit’s encouragement even when things don’t, something as simple as a look toward heaven and a whisper of “thank you” throughout our days can be a reminder that God is good and deserves our praise.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Join Me over on Substack? Beginning this week, The Wonder Report is now part... posted on February 5, 2021
- The Wonder of Wonder: Liv... I prayed and prayed for God to do something miraculous... posted on April 30, 2020
- Giving up the Charade Published at Fathom Magazine. posted on February 11, 2021
- The Wonder of Change: Ins... The last place many of us look for change is the kind t... posted on June 8, 2020
- The Wonder of Truth: Cari... Despite all the ways we might continue to disagree, we... posted on January 15, 2021