When we experience the alignment of things going our way, or when we feel the Spirit’s encouragement even when things don’t, something as simple as a look toward heaven and a whisper of “thank you” throughout our days can be a reminder that God is good and deserves our praise.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017