I’ve been struggling for a few weeks now to get a handle on some rather annoying personality quirks in myself. If I’m honest, I might even call them sins. I jump to conclusions, I become easily offended, I take everything so personally, and I complain when I don’t get my way.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Looking at Earth and Seei... Published at Redbud Post posted on February 1, 2022
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016