I’ve been struggling for a few weeks now to get a handle on some rather annoying personality quirks in myself. If I’m honest, I might even call them sins. I jump to conclusions, I become easily offended, I take everything so personally, and I complain when I don’t get my way.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- Ordinary to Extraordinary... Published at Five Minute Friday. posted on September 11, 2019
- #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet The #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet includes instructions and... posted on September 27, 2016