Waiting is hard. And for writers, there’s plenty of waiting to do. Waiting for time to write, waiting to hear back from a query, waiting for an editor’s comments, waiting to hear about a contract, waiting for comments to a blog post you just published, waiting for the voices in your head to clear so you know what to write next.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- My Word of the Week: Coun... It’s always about this time every year that I grow whol... posted on October 11, 2016
- Bottomed Out Christmas was a wonderful time for me to spend with fam... posted on December 28, 2007
- #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet The #wordoftheweek Tip Sheet includes instructions and... posted on September 27, 2016