As I write, I’m alone. But not really. I’m sitting in the loft of a large coworking space where I sometimes spend my days. People talk and mingle all around. Yet at my small table tapping away at my laptop, I feel alone. In fact, I need the people around me to ignore me if I’m ever to get anything done.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017