Two Sunday’s ago, Steve streamed the theme song from Rocky as I got up off the couch, walked into the kitchen, and pulled out packages of meat, pasta, rice, and vegetables. Over the next four hours, I chopped, I sauteed, I baked, I roasted, I blended, and then I bagged and packaged and wrapped. When the afternoon was over, I had filled the freezer with …
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Impatience in Waiting Waiting is a tempest. If you are prone to fear, you sho... posted on December 13, 2017
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016