For the past few weeks several months most of my life, I’ve been a fashion nightmare. I know what looks good on others. I see an outfit on a mannequin or in a catalog, and I think, “Great style!” Occasionally, I’ll go shopping and see a sweater …
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Perseverance in Waiting I want to be more like Noah, who just kept doing what G... posted on December 20, 2017
- Desert Wonderings: What A... As we press into this season of Lent, our first desert... posted on March 13, 2019