On Sunday, my church celebrated 50 years at our current location. The church itself, the ongoing stream of people worshipping together year after year, is more than 180 years old. Both milestones feel significant to me, since both exceed the entirety of my life.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Subscribe to The Wonder Report, my free subscription site that includes a weekly newsletter, along with monthly essays, Wonder Lists, conversation starters, and more. All designed to help you chase wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments.
- The Wonder of the Past: H... In moments like these, we need hope that brighter days... posted on April 7, 2020
- Did You Know Clinton Coun... Published at Clinton County Daily News posted on April 16, 2016
- Drenched in a Metaphor I found a metaphor growing in my garden over the weeken... posted on July 25, 2011
- Looking at Earth and Seei... Published at Redbud Post posted on February 1, 2022
- The History of Food Proce... Published at Edible Indy posted on March 24, 2016