Recently, I’ve listened to a couple of interviews with Ryan and Amy Green, creators of the video game “That Dragon Cancer.” Their son Joel was diagnosed with terminal cancer when he was 1. The Greens began working on the game while he was still alive, hoping he might make it, and then adapted it after he didn’t.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- The Wonder of Gratitude:... What if I could learn how to feel and express gratitude... posted on November 10, 2020
- Greater than the Pharisee... Published at In Touch Ministries. posted on August 28, 2020
- Gratitude as Praise Gratitude can usher us into praise and worship as we ta... posted on November 19, 2020
- The Neighbor Loaves Proje... Published at Edible Indy. posted on October 13, 2020
- Desert Wonderings: Why Do... During their 40 years wandering the desert, the Israeli... posted on March 27, 2019