Give me a task to do, and chances are I’ll come up with a bigger, more complicated process than you ever thought possible. I’m good at thinking of each step from start to finish; I like to plan how each step leads to another. I like flowcharts and spreadsheets; I like workflows and timelines. I can get lost for hours coming up with a system to make things happen.
Ready to Chase Wonder with Me?
Sign up for my weekly email, The Wonder Report, filled with stories and resources about chasing wonder in both the grand plans of life as well as the everyday moments. It also an exclusive message for readers that you won’t find anywhere else, along with a special section just for writers. Each issue is designed to give you hope, to grow your faith, to root you in love, and so much more.
- The Wonder of Gratitude:... What if I could learn how to feel and express gratitude... posted on November 10, 2020
- Greater than the Pharisee... Published at In Touch Ministries. posted on August 28, 2020
- Gratitude as Praise Gratitude can usher us into praise and worship as we ta... posted on November 19, 2020
- The Neighbor Loaves Proje... Published at Edible Indy. posted on October 13, 2020
- Having it All On Saturday, I walked down the aisle holding my fathe... posted on January 23, 2013